Fitting Instructions Guide:
- Place bands on gate horizontal and central to gate rails. Make sure bands overhang so hooks can be positioned centrally on post. Mark out holes for each band on gate.
- Remove bands and drill pilot holes for bolts and screws into gate. Replace bands and fix to gate using bolts and screws provided.
- Insert adjustable gate eyes into bands and hand tighten nuts making sure both gate eyes are approximately in line.
- Position gate in opening and support securely. Leave enough space between gate and post to allow gate to swing freely.
- Insert hooks into adjustable gate eyes and adjust eyes so hooks are central on post. Mark out holes for hooks on post.
- Remove hooks and drill pilot holes for bolts and screws into post. Replace hooks and fix to post using bolts and screws provided.
Note: Apply grease to hooks for smoother operation of gate movement.
Note: To prevent gate from being lifted off, top hook can be inverted before fixing.