- Framing: 44mm x 32mm
- Cladding: 12mm Tongue and Groove Shiplap with the option of 19mm.
- Roof boards: 12mm Tongue and Groove Matchboard.
- Roof: Quality Mineral Felt.
- Floor: 12mm Tongue and Groove Matchboard with the option of 19mm.
- Door: Stable door 3′ 915mm wide, 1791mm high.
- Lowest point: 1982mm.
- Tallest point: 2134mm.
- Additional info: The staging, opening window, stable door and toughened glass are all a standard feature on this building.
Please note the images shown are for illustration purpose only and each building will vary accordingly to the specifications. This building can be made bespoke to suit your needs, please contact us. ALL TIMBER SIZES ARE IMPERIAL AND NOMINAL.