- Frame: 2×2 (44mmx44mm)
- Cladding: 12mm Tongue and Groove Shiplap with the option of 19mm.
- Roof boards: 12mm Tongue and Groove Matchboard.
- Roof: Quality Mineral Felt with the option of Heavy duty Felt.
- Floor: 12mm Tongue and Groove Matchboard with the option of 19mm.
- Door: 3′ Half lap jointed door with 3 lever lock and chrome handle as standard, other door sizes and positions available.
- Lowest point: 6’7″ 2005mm.
- Tallest point: 7’4″ 2234mm.
- Windows: Joinery made windows with one opening as standard.
FREE FITTING SUBJECT TO ACCESS
- Building Height to Eaves – 78” (2000mm)
- Tallest Point – 84 3/4″ (2152mm)
- 8′ x 6′ (2.43m x 1.82m)
Please note the images shown are for illustration purpose only and each building will vary accordingly to the specifications. This building can be made bespoke to suit your needs, please contact us. ALL TIMBER SIZES ARE IMPERIAL AND NOMINAL